To support ODU’s faculty into their teaching and learning endeavors, CLT offers seminars, workshops,
brown-bags, and hands-on learning opportunities throughout the year. The CLT Event System (CES)
provides an easy platform to view upcoming events, register for events, submit an event evaluation,
and track and print events attendance reports.
Register for an Event
How to register for an event:
- Login into the CLT Event System
- Select Events
- Select Delivery Style (Face-to-Face, Web Conference or Blackboard)
- Choose Register; this will add the event to your bag.
- Repeat steps 2-4 above until you have chosen all the events you'd like to register for at this time.
- If not already on the My Bag page choose My Bag, then choose Confirm Registration
You will receive an email confirming your registration. If you are unable, to attend, please log into CES and drop your registration.
Self-paced Blackboard or Zoom Classes
Self-paced classes require a few extra steps.
View, filter, and select current semester events in a list format.
All events are displayed chronologically. You can view/filter events by category, title, time, or day of the week.
View, filter, and select current semester events in a Calendar format.
Click on any event title to view more information. You can select and register for each event.
View your past attended events, complete feedback forms, and print certificates of attendance.