|Description: || |
In addition to a new look and feel, you will find new features that offer ways to improve the functionality of Blackboard tools and to improve both your teaching and technical experience. Topics include:
- New Content Editor with more options for math, video, tables, etc.
- New Video Gallery options using Kaltura Media
- New Video Anywhere using YouTube
- New format for Discussion
- New "inline" grading
- New Test Features - Item Analysis, new options for fill in blank questions
- New Retention Center
- New "My Blackboard" and Social Community
Another new addition to Blackboard this fall is Kaltura Media which provides video gallery options in Blackboard courses. With Kaltura Media faculty can include video that can be embedded into their own course galleries or shared with other courses and faculty. Kaltura will also be used as the new system for Classroom Capture.